Roasted Orange Chicken and Glazed Vegetables
- 2 navel oranges, halved
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 small parsnips, peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 6 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees . Cut 3 orange halves into 1/4-inch slices and place on rimmed baking sheet with carrots, parsnips and chicken. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil and toss to coat. Rub chicken with coriander and arrange in a single layer surrounded by oranges and vegetables; season with 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Roast until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, juice remaining orange half into large bowl and whisk with mustard and remaining oil, salt and pepper. Add greens to bowl and toss to coat.
- Transfer chicken to a cutting board. Drizzle honey over vegetables and sprinkle with tarragon; stir to combine. Slice chicken breasts and serve with salad and vegetables.
Notes: More vegetables, pre-cook them a little, dressing isn’t great.