- 2 fillets of halibut or other firm white fish (5 oz each)
- 8 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 c cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- Aluminum foil
- 1 lemon, cut into fourths
- Preheat the oven to 400*F.
- Take two large sheets of foil, place a fillet in the center of each, and top equally with the artichokes, tomatoes, and onion. Squeeze a lemon quarter onto each fillet. Drizzle with olive oil and top with salt and pepper, then fold the foil and seal to create a secure pouch.
- Place the pouches on a baking sheet in the center of the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, depending on how thick the fish is. Serve with the remaining lemon wedges. Makes 2 servings